This release adds a couple features that I’m sure will make people happy. More UI customization and Recent Music Additions. The recent additions allows you to easily find music you’ve recently added to your server. I don’t know why I didn’t add this earlier its easily my favorite way to load music quickly. Other than that this version is mostly cleanup, bug fixes and optimizations.
- Search Recent Additions to Ampache
- Find Artists, Albums and Songs recently added to your server
- Choices include: Last Update, 1 Week, 1 Month, Custom Date
- Tap and hold from main menu for quick access, time span configurable in preferences
- NOTE: This is the date files where scanned into your server, not the timestamps on the files. It will be most useful for servers that have been running awhile and have had music added periodically.
- Theme and Text Configuration
- Customizations preview in preferences
- Selection of text color
- Selection of theme, current options: none and palm-dark
- Type to Search
- Just start typing while on the main screen and a search will start.
- Default search type is denoted with an enter image, configurable in preferences
- Tap Delete twice to exit
- Now Playing Screen
- Previous Track: @ (Left of space bar)
- Next Track: Period (Right of space bar)
- Skip 15 second ahead: P (Upper Right Key)
- Skip 15 second back: Q (Upper Left Key)
- Toggle Play/Pause: Space Bar
- Toggle Shuffle Mode: S
- Toggle Repeat Mode: R
- Toggle View: V
- Global Commands
- Note: Hold finger in gesture area for Meta
- Meta + P: Preferences
- Meta + D: Delete Now Playing
- Meta + N: Goto Now Playing
- Meta + [Space]: Play/Pause
- Type to Search
- Improving User Experience
- Tap and hold an Artist to skip the albums screen and go straight to all songs.
- Many optimizations to Now Playing screen, should improve performance
- Numerous formatting fixes
- Release Notes Link in About
- Added time countdown to now playing playlist.
- Added new icons to various scenes: Connection, Preferences, Accounts
- Fixed a bug which caused buttons to not work correctly while a song was loading on the now playing screen.
- Update to Now Playing button so it clearly shows its been pressed (turns blue).
- Alpha Divider rendering incorrectly
- Hold single song to play/enqueue, broke with jslint changes.
- Enqueueing the same song more than once broke the playlist.
- Date in "About.." was incorrect.